Noritz is the first tankless water heater manufacturer to introduce tankless hydronic boilers. The NH Series consists of two models, the NH199-DV and NH150-DV. Both of these direct vent models provide quiet and constant heat to your home by providing hot water to applications such as cast-iron radiators and baseboards. These units share the same features as with our other heaters - space saving, energy efficient, and environmentally friendly. They are capable of offering nine temperature settings and is fully-modulating, meaning energy is used efficiently. These tankless hydronic boilers are significantly smaller in size, weighing in at only 66 pounds vs conventional boilers' which typically weigh more than 300 pounds, giving your home more space to enjoy.
Fully modulating burner - Automatically adjusts burner level accordingly.
DISCONTINUED ITEM CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
|Availability:||Normally ships in one business day.|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Please register your warranty online below or send your warranty cards to:
Noritz America Corp.
11160 Grace Avenue
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Noritz America Corporation hereby warrants this gas water heater to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under the following conditions: Warranty Period1 This Warranty is extended by Noritz to the Owner for the duration of this Warranty. This Warranty takes effect on the date of installation of the Product by the Noritz Authorized Installer or 30 days after the date of purchase, whichever occurs first, and is effective until the specified anniversary of such date as follows:
1. This warranty period covers product installed on or after September 1, 2010. Product installed prior to September 1, 2010 and products which are no longer in production as of September 1, 2010 will be covered under the terms of the Limited Warranty as supplied in the original factory packaging.
2. Commercial products begin with the prefix “NC". Residential products begin with the prefix “NR".
3. 12 years or 6500 operational (burn) hours as recorded by the water heater, whichever occurs first.
4. An aquastat is the minimum pump control requirement in order to maintain the full recirculation warranty. Point of use or “on demand" recirculation system which are thermally controlled (i.e. aquastat) also classify as controlled systems.
5. Labor will be paid to an authorized Noritz Service Representative on approved warranty repairs.
If by chance, before you make your purchase you find the same item for less, but would rather get the unmatched service and technical expertise that our company offers.
You will be prompted to log in to our Help Desk where you select the Price-Matching Department.
In the description of your request, please let us know the store or website you found the identical item or items, our product code or manufacturers part number, the price to meet or beat and whether or not they charge sales tax and shipping. *Based on that information we can see if it is possible to meet or beat their prices.
*We do not pricematch against closeouts, discontinued items or prices offered by companies operating in a bankrupt status.CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE